Lauren provides services to . . .
- Babies and young children 0-5 - parent-child sessions focused on behavioral and developmental concerns, the parent child relationship, and parenting support
- School aged children 5-10 – individual child and parent–child sessions to address developmental, behavioral, and emotional concerns
- New mothers - experiencing depression, anxiety, or other difficulties related to pregnancy and early parenthood.
- Adults – seeking help during times of emotional difficulty or life transitions; seeking help to find a deeper sense of well-being and balance; or seeking help to address parenting, job related, or relational difficulties and concerns
- Therapists - seeking reflective or clinical supervision
- Childcare centers and preschools - seeking child consultation, professional development, or reflective supervision
- Community organizations and groups - seeking training or professional development
Frequently asked questions
Do you take insurance? Yes! I currently accept the following insurances:
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wisconsin
- Blue Cross - Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CCS - La Crosse County
- The Alliance
My insurance isn't on your list, can I still work with you? Of course! While I may not (yet) accept payment directly from your insurance carrier, I am happy to provide you with documentation to help you obtain "out of network" reimbursement. Give me a call and we can discuss. It's also a good idea to check your insurance's list of approved providers, sometimes I'm approved and don't even know it yet!
Good questions to ask your insurance company include:
- am I entitled to out of network benefits with a LCSW mental health provider?
- what is my deductible and has it been met?
- what is the reimbursement rate and do I have a copay/coinsurance?
- how do I file a claim?
What happens if I can't attend? I ask that you provide as much notice as possible if you need to cancel a session. However, if less than 24 hour notice is provided you will be charged a missed appointment fee. With enough notice, I am often able to arrange to see you at a different time or on a different day.
You can find my HIPAA privacy paperwork here. enough All other paperwork is completed online through a hipaa complaint web portal. It's easy and fast.
Lauren Gourley, LCSW ~ 608-466-6411