Lauren provides services to . . .
- Babies and young children 0-5 - parent-child sessions focused on behavioral and developmental concerns, the parent child relationship, and parenting support
- School aged children 5-10 – individual child and parent–child sessions to address developmental, behavioral, and emotional concerns
- New mothers - experiencing depression, anxiety, or other difficulties related to pregnancy and early parenthood.
- Adults – seeking help during times of emotional difficulty or life transitions; seeking help to find a deeper sense of well-being and balance; or seeking help to address parenting, job related, or relational difficulties and concerns
- Therapists - seeking reflective or clinical supervision
- Childcare centers and preschools - seeking child consultation, professional development, or reflective supervision
- Community organizations and groups - seeking training or professional development
Frequently asked questions
Do you take insurance? Yes! I currently accept the following insurances:
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wisconsin
- Blue Cross - Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CCS - La Crosse County
- The Alliance
My insurance isn't on your list, can I still work with you? Of course! While I may not (yet) accept payment directly from your insurance carrier, I am happy to provide you with documentation to help you obtain "out of network" reimbursement. Or, we can skip insurance all together and you can pay out of pocket. Give me a call and we can discuss. It's also a good idea to check your insurance's list of approved providers, sometimes I'm approved and don't even know it yet!
Good questions to ask your insurance company include:
- am I entitled to out of network benefits with a LCSW mental health provider?
- what is my deductible and has it been met?
- what is the reimbursement rate and do I have a copay/coinsurance?
- how do I file a claim?
Can we meet in person? At this time all sessions are being offered via my telehealth portal to protect your safety and mine. Please speak with me directly if you have any questions about this.
What happens if I can't attend? I ask that you provide as much notice as possible if you need to cancel a session. However, if less than 24 hour notice is provided you will be charged a missed appointment fee. With enough notice, I am often able to arrange to see you at a different time or on a different day.
You can find my HIPAA privacy paperwork here and information about the Good Faith Estimate policy here. All other paperwork is completed online through a hipaa complaint web portal. It's easy and fast.
Lauren Gourley, LCSW ~ 608-466-6411