Reflective Consultation and Supervision
I am an endorsed Infant Mental Health mentor - IMH-E® (IV-C) and would love to support you in your work as a therapist, child care provider, supervisor, or health care provider. Reflective Consultation sessions with me will count towards required reflective consultation for Endorsement®. We can meet in person, over the phone, or via my HIPAA compliant telehealth portal. I also meet with groups of providers in the local La Crosse, WI area.
Reflective Consultation is...
- regular meetings with an experienced supervisor / consultant to discuss experiences, thoughts, ad feelings related to the work
- a place where critical judgement is suspended so that providers are supported to explore their thoughts and feelings related to the challenging work with young children and families
- provided in part to enhance providers professional growth and personal discovery
- a place to encourage thinking about how relationship affect the ability of providers and organizations to meet their mission ad to provide quality care.
- focused on relationships and solutions to challenges that arise, such as
- dealing with burnout
- how emotions impact our work
- celebrating successes
- addressing challenges in the relationship between staff and families served by the program
- building teamwork among staff members
Wondering if you can afford this?
Currently, I charge $100 an hour. Please reach out to me directly if you are hoping to begin reflective consultation but you are concerned that you will not be able to pay my current rate.